In this edition of Coffee with Comrades, we sit down with our friends in the Indigenous Anarchist Federation to discuss indigeneity and decolonization. But, first, some current events:
- Portland, OR antifascists courageously confronted Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer.
- All Out DC got temporarily banned from Twitter, but the July 6th antifascist mobilization is still on.
- The War on Immigrants rages on and the struggle for freedom of movement endures.
Today, we share Pt. I of a special two-part conversation with two comrades from the IAF-FAI, Bad Salish Girl and The Green City. We sat down to talk about indigeneity, decolonization, abolishing whiteness, and timeless revolution. Keep your eyes peeled for Pt. II, which will be live July 16, 2019.
- Follow the IAF-FAI on Twitter and visit their website.
- Follow Bad Salish Girl and The Green City on Twitter.
- Support Coffee with Comrades on Patreon, follow us on Twitter, and visit our website.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud member of the Channel Zero Network.
- Coffee with Comrades is a grateful part of the Rev Left Radio Podcast Federation.
- Our logo was designed by Sydney Landis. Support her work, buy some art.
- Intro: “I Ain’t Got No Home in this World Anymore” by Woody Guthrie
- Interlude: “Meso Murica” by War of Icaza
- Outro: “Walking with the Dead” Savage Fam & Alas