This week, we’re pleased to present a two-part, Coffee with Comrades special. Frank and Bruno—co-hosts of the Left Page podcast—join us to discuss Ursula K. Le Guin’s novel, The Dispossessed. In Pt. I, thing get contentious. We explore suffering, joy, solidarity, critique Le Guin’s presentation of anarchism, and develop a praxis of revolutionary compassion.
- Check out the Left Page on Twitter and support them on Patreon.
- Support Coffee with Comrades on Patreon, follow us on Twitter, and visit our website.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud member of the Channel Zero Network.
- Coffee with Comrades is a grateful part of the Rev Left Radio Podcast Federation.
- Our logo was designed by Sydney Landis. Support her work, buy some art.
- Intro: “I Ain’t Got No Home in this World” by Woody Guthrie
- Interlude: “Hypersleep” by 65daysofstatic
- Outro: “Genesis/Scarab” by Northlane