This week, our friend Chris–better known as the hip-hop artist, Time–joins us to talk about revolutionary hip-hop and hardcore music. Chris and I create a mixtape of ten songs: 5 hip-hop tracks, 5 hardcore singles. We push them all together and create a meditation on sonic revolution, DIY practice and ethos, and reflect on the assembled songs’ themes and ideas. This episode was a blast to record and we hope you really enjoy it.
- Follow Time on Twitter and check out his Bandcamp!
- Support Coffee with Comrades on Patreon, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and visit our website.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud affiliate of the Channel Zero Network.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud part of the Rev Left Radio Federation.
- Our logo was designed by Sydney Landis. Support her work, buy some art.