This week, we’re pleased to share the second half of our two-part series on Climate Change & Food Autonomy.
- Julian Assange has been arrested.
- The congressional hearing on white nationalism went off the rails.
- After vowing to illegally annex the west bank, Netanyahu has just been reelected for his 5th term as Israel’s president.
- The first ever image of black hole was captured by 29-year-old computer scientist Katie Bouman.
This week, we continue our series on Food Autonomy and Climate Change. I got to sit down with my friend Gabby Maynard to talk about food apartheid, redlining, environment racism, and how community markets promote mutual aid. So, we’ll get outta your way. We hope you enjoy Episode 40 of Coffee with Comrades, “Food Apartheid” featuring Gabby Maynard.
- Check out the Frenchtown Farmers’ Market!
- Coffee with Comrades is a member of the Channel Zero Network.
- Coffee with Comrades is part of the Rev Left Radio Podcast Federation.
- Logo design by Sydney Landis. Support her work, buy some art.
- Support Coffee with Comrades on Patreon.
- Follow Coffee with Comrades on Twitter and visit our website.
- Intro: “I Ain’t Got No Home in this World” by Woody Guthrie
- Interlude: “Rose-Colored Boy” by Paramore
- Outro: “Endless Resistance” by Nails