On today’s episode, historian, professor, and author Michael Reagan joins me to discuss his new book, Intersectional Class Struggle, available now through AK Press! Michael and I chat at length about the necessity of intersectionality, the modern dynamics of class struggle, the fetishization and veneration of the “working class” as it exists in the minds of many on the left today, the history and lineage of the Black feminist tradition and how it informed Michael’s work, and a whole bunch more. Michael was a lovely person to chat with and I hope you enjoy listening to this episode just as much as we enjoyed recording it.
- Follow Michael Reagan on Twitter, visit his website, and pick up a copy of Intersectional Class Struggle!
- Support Coffee with Comradeson Patreon, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and visit our website.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud member of the Channel Zero Network.
- Coffee with Comrades is an affiliate of the Firestorm Books & Café. Check out our reading recommendations!
- Our logo was designed by Sydney Landis. Support her work, buy some art.