Happy New Year!
Episode 114 of Coffee with Comrades features our conversation with John, one of the folks behind the Working Class History project. In this edition of the program, we discuss WCH’s new book, Working Class History: Everyday Acts of Resistance and Rebellion, WCH’s unique approach to historical records and story-telling, how to use WCH’s new book to enrich historical education, the efficacy of punching Nazis, and the secret history of tea breaks.
- Follow Working Class History on Twitter and Instagram, visit their website, and support them on Patreon.
- Pick up a copy of Working Class History: Everyday Acts of Resistance & Rebellion.
- Support Coffee with Comrades on Patreon, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and visit our website.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud affiliate of the Channel Zero Network.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud part of the Rev Left Radio Federation.
- Our logo was designed by Sydney Landis. Support her work, buy some art.
- Intro: “I Ain’t Got No Home in this World” by Woody Guthrie
- Interlude: “Failed State” by David Rovics
- Outro: “Punch a Fascist in the Face” by the String-Bo String Duo