This week, Margaret Killjoy joins us for the hour to discuss her podcasts, fiction, and music. We spoke about Margaret’s visionary fiction, how to write anarchist characters without being a polemic ideologue, the tension between survival and the creative work that makes life worth living, the dialectical nature of art and reality, and why death makes life precious.
- Follow Margaret on Twitter, visit her website, and support her on Patreon.
- Check out Nomadic War Machine on Bandcamp.
- Scope Feminazgul on Bandcamp.
- Peep Alsarath on Bancamp, too!
- Support Coffee with Comrades on Patreon, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and visit our website.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud affiliate of the Channel Zero Network.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud part of the Rev Left Radio Federation.
- Our logo was designed by Sydney Landis. Support her work, buy some art.
- Intro: “I Ain’t Got No Home in this World” by Woody Guthrie
- Interlude: “The Fields Lay Fallow” by Nomadic War Machine
- Outro: “Bury the Antlers with the Stag” by Feminazgul