This week, we’re wrapping up the third installment of our mini-series on lefty ideologies by closing with what I suspect is the most radical, uncompromising horizon of revolutionary politics: anarchism.
As I’ve said on every single episode of this three part mini-series, don’t take my word on what you’re about to hear. I’m biased. I am an anarchist because I reckon that anarchy is the most dangerous and powerful idea in all of human history and that it is a material philosophy that has the potential to eradicate unnecessary human suffering and institute full communism for all living beings on this planet.
Also, if you think it would be helpful, you can check out the PowerPoints for each of these introductory philosophical episodes.
- Support Coffee with Comrades on Patreon, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and visit our website.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud affiliate of the Channel Zero Network.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud part of the Rev Left Radio Federation.
- Our logo was designed by Sydney Landis. Support her work, buy some art.
- Intro: “I Ain’t Got No Home in this World” by Woody Guthrie
- Interlude: “Proudhon in Manhattan” by Wingnut Dishwashers Union
- Outro: “Anarchy, My Dear” by Say Anything