This week, I am joined by two lovely guests: Soph and Izzy. I wanted to check in with two of the coolest kids I know to get a new perspective on the world. While I obviously think it’s valuable to listen to authors and journalists, musicians and community-organizers, or chat with other podcasters, I think it’s equally important to elevate the imaginations, passions, and perceptions of younger generations. To get those viewpoints on the program, I sat down with my partner Megan’s two kids, Soph and Izzy.
In this episode, we chat about raising chickens, climate change, bees and trees and penguins, boring liberal black lives matter protests, homeschooling, COVID-19, and so much more. I think this is definitely a unique episode, so it may not be for everyone, but I found our conversation immensely edifying and I hope you will, too.
- Support Coffee with Comrades on Patreon, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and visit our website.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud affiliate of the Channel Zero Network.
- Coffee with Comrades is a proud part of the Rev Left Radio Federation.
- Our logo was designed by Sydney Landis. Support her work, buy some art.
- Intro: “I Ain’t Got No Home in this World” by Woody Guthrie
- Interlude: “Burn the House Down” by AJR
- Outro: “Dove and Fist” by Stick to Your Guns